(TheRedWire.com) – President Joe Biden is known to be a gaffe machine, but he isn’t the only one. Politicians are sometimes error-prone, and slips of the tongue aren’t uncommon. Not many are known for saying what they really believe — but it’s a gift/curse of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA). In some instances, critics tease and mock her for her seeming confusion. A slip of the tongue has become quite regular for the most brilliant Speaker of the House in generations, or at least that’s what Liberals claim.
Here are a few examples of Pelosi’s weirdest Pelosi blunders of 2021:
- On April 20, Pelosi thanked George Floyd for sacrificing himself for justice. It’s not like Floyd had any choice in the matter or intent of serving as an example.
- In early May, the Speaker took to Twitter to wish baseball Hall of Fame legend Willy Mays a Happy Birthday. There’s just one problem. She posted a picture of herself and baseball great Willie McCovey. After a bit of jabbing online, her staff uploaded the proper image of Pelosi and Mays.
- Pelosi called on Congress to pass the full Obama agenda in late September. She seemed to forget Biden is the president. She forgot Donald Trump was president and referred to him as Obama a few times as well.
- On November 2, she said Bernie (Sanders) doesn’t love hearings before correcting herself and saying he LOVES hearings.
- In the same November 2 press conference, the Speaker tried to make a statement about the Byrd doctrine and the filibuster. Pelosi stated most of the bill would undergo privilege scrub because privilege scrub is the deadliest to the infrastructure bill’s passage prospects — meaning the filibuster.
- Additionally, Pelosi said they were engaged in bathing exercises. What? No one seems to know what that statement meant.
So, there you have it. While the list isn’t comprehensive, it captures the worst of Pelosi’s recent tongue twists.
Copyright 2021, TheRedWire.com